1. Park vehicle in desired position to where ladder is to be set up.
2. Turn off ignition and remove keys.
3. Apply parking brake.
4. Apply Hazard lights.
5. Apply Ladder Hitch steering wheel warning cover. (Slides over steering wheel)
6. Exit vehicle locking doors.
7. If equipped, remove toggle switch safety key, killing all power to vehicle.
8. Place safety cones around vehicle.
9. Place Ladder Hitch into desired location of receiver.
10. Place ladder into Ladder Hitch.
11. Apply Ladder Straps